Tuesday, October 21, 2008

October, 2008

Well, I finally did it....started a Blog. I hope this turns out to be a successful way to keep in touch with family and friends, share photos, keep you updated on Steven and his deployment, and stay connected across the miles.

A little history on the Fundingsland's:

We met in Sept, 2006 at UK where Steven was going to school and Jenae was coaching volleyball. We fell in love and were married May 27, 2007. From there we traveled to Ft. Benning, GA where Steven had 8 months of Infantry Officer Schools and Training. We then moved to our current location in Clarksville, TN...Fort Campbell! We're over halfway through Steven's deployment!! YAY!!

We bought our first home in January 2008, and we absolutely love it! Steven then deployed to Afghanistan on March 28th and he's scheduled to return home in early April, 2009. Please keep him and all those serving our country in your prayers.

After too many months of job searching and job-hopping I finally found one that I absolutely love! I work at the Trane Company in the Product Support Dept. and I coach a high school volleyball team! I have also been truly blessed with an amazing group of friends. All of our husbands are in the Army, and we are the REAL Army Wives...don't believe all the drama you see on the Lifetime show! :-)

More to come....

No comments: