Thursday, July 23, 2009

Baby Bump - 16 weeks

Well, I was hoping I would be showing a little more than I am at 4 months...I really feel like I've just been eating too much these last 4 months! :-) Oh well, I can definitely feel the difference, and I'm down to only about 3 pairs of pants that fit. I've put on about 5-7 lbs total so far, depends on the day :-) I have not felt that "Flutter" of a baby kick yet, but we really hope that will happen soon.

My last OB visit was on July 7th and we heard the heartbeat again through a doppler microphone or whatever it's called...Baby was 140 BPM, right in the middle of the normal range! Our next OB appt. is Aug. 7th and then we have my Anatomy Scan on the 13th. They say they should be able to tell the sex at one of those appointments..YAY!

Besides that, I'm feeling great! Here's a pic, clothes don't show so much, so it's another bare belly...sorry!

No comments: