Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Mamma got a brand new camera!

Steven totally surprised me with a new camera this Christmas!!!  He knows me so well, best husband ever!  It's a Canon Rebel T3 with two lenses, a regular and a telephoto...totally awesome!   I still hardly know what I'm doing and am already taking way better pictures than I was with the other one.  So excited to start learning more!  I've had fun practicing and I think James is sick of me following him around snapping pics already.  He'll learn to love it :)  Thanks, Steven, I LOVE it! 

Check out that bed head!  He just woke up from his nap, and I had his finger paints all ready to go...what fun!



 Caught ya!  Why do kids always have their hands in their noses?  ugh....

Playing with his new Birthday/Christmas present from Grandpa Steve and Great-Grandma Fundingsland.  He loves this car!  Thank you! 
 Even takes black and white photos...or whatever color I tell it to!  wow.  I know he has his eyes closed, but I love this smile :)

1 comment:

Regan Huneycutt said...

Yay! Good for you! Awesome shots!