Sunday, March 1, 2009

THIS MONTH!!

The "Official" Countdown has begun, and as of today, we have 19 days to go!!! Yay! I'm so excited, I can hardly breathe! That's less than three weeks! I'm praying the date doesn't change too much from there, but give or take a couple days and we'll be okay! As far as I know, Steven has completed his last mission in Afghanistan and he's now basically waiting around to come home....poor Steven, the time is going so slow for him!

Some of my favorite women are coming down next weekend to help me pass the time quickly (the truth is, we just really want to have a girls weekend), and I'm so excited to see Mom, Anna, Sarah and Jill! It's going to be a blast!

3 comments:

Schmit Family said...

So exciting!!!! Have fun next weekend!

Unknown said...

Yay, I am so jealous but so happy for you! I hope it goes by fast. Love you guys...

Anonymous said...

Jenae and Steven,

I always enjoy the blog. Thanks for the updates. I pray for the upcoming days to pass quickly for the two of you :-)

Jenae, Soooo looking forward to our visit this weekend! Fifi fest - watch out TN!!