Weight: 30.5 lbs
Height: 33.5 inches
Size: 2T-3T in shirts, 24mos or 2T in shorts
Shoes: Size 7
Diapers: Size 4
NO! ya & yes, Da-Da, Mama, yo (yogurt), toast, peas, eggs, cheese, milk, meow (for cat), ruff-ruff (dog), moo, baa, shoes, door, ouch, juice, flag, book, throw, ball. He has many more that I understand, but they're not really clear if you don't know his little language.
His Favorite Activities:
opening and closing doors, books, blocks, swimming, bath time, showers, climbing on the dining room chairs, turning on lights...especially when he can climb and reach them himself, music in the car, movies (Cars, Finding Nemo, Veggie Tales), wrestling with his dad, building towers and knocking them down, playing outside, mopping the floors, eating, playing in the waves and sand at the beach, putting on his Crocs by himself, getting out his own cup, slip-n-slide, smiling for the camera and saying "cheese," riding in the stroller, walking up and down the stairs by himself, drinking from a real cup, using straws, eating all his food with utensils, throwing things in the trash for mommy, chasing, watching the helicopters fly over our house...he runs to the window and shouts with amazement every time, throwing anything and everything with a grunt of "throw" during the act,
He is so much fun!
- Double naps are becoming a thing of the past. He used to sleep from 7:30pm to 7:00am and take two 2 hour naps per day. He still takes a morning nap, but these past few weeks we've been struggling to get him down for his afternoon nap, which then turns into a major meltdown by 6:30pm. ugh. We'll figure it out eventually!
- Saying "no" to everything.
- Frustration with communication. James understands everything, but still can't tell us what he needs. Very frustrating for him and us both!
- Whining or putting on a show when he wants something.
- Staying in Time Out when we put him there. not his favorite....
- Obeying the first time we ask. We're having to use the 1..2..3...more than we'd like which he often responds to. If he still ignores us, it's time out or a quick swat on the tush which usually does the trick.
Watching out the window for Daddy to come home...it's a very exciting part of our day!
He got into the pantry (he can open and close the door himself, yikes), cleared out the bottom shelf, and proceeded to build a tower. I love this little progression of pictures and his pouty face when they all fall down! Lacy was right there supervising and making sure no crackers were left behind!