Monday, September 12, 2011

Bounce Bounce Bounce

We had an adventurous play date today at this little Fun Zone that has inflatable toys and playground sets.  We tried this place about two months ago, but James just wasn't big enough to play.  That was not the case today.  He went non-stop for almost two full hours!  He jumped in the moon-walk, dominated the inflatable obstacle course, climbed to the top of the big play set to go down the curvy slide, and even had a little fun flirting with Laken.  Laken is my girlfriend Karen's little girl, and she and James played so well together.  Karen is the first person I met here and she and I have become quick friends.  I'm so thankful for her!  She not only goes to my church, but we are also in MOPS and bible study together, and we both enjoy working out, have two year olds (well, almost), and share lots of the same interests.  Yay!  of course...only pictures of our kids...but that's how it goes.  I'll get a pic of Karen soon.  :)



I love this video below.  James' first experience with rejection...it starts so early!  poor baby boy.  You have to watch his sweet face, he puckers, gets excited for a hug, and is ready for a high-five....Laken plays hard to get! 




I don't know how I got this lucky to capture his smile as he zoomed down this slide.  He climbed all the way up this huge play set...by himself...and had no fear going down this long, curvy slide.  He giggled all the way down and had static hair and smiles at the end!  so fun!
I just love how he throws himself down and giggles the whole time in this video...you can even hear him say "bounce bounce bounce".  funny! 

2 comments:

Erin said...

James is so fun!! And what a dare devil. Hang in there James. One day you'll be doing the rejecting.

Legaspi Family said...

James is such a cutie pie! Can't wait to see you all in a few weeks!!