Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Happy Time!

Things have been going pretty well here lately.  James is still really gassy and uncomfortable for lots of the day, but we are getting in some more happy time!  He seems to enjoy sitting up in his chair, swing or on his mat much more this week, which is a nice break for my back!  Here are a few pictures from the past week or so.  My girlfriend and neighbor, Regan, ran over and took a few pictures of James this weekend.  He was not being very smiley..hopefully he'll feel like smiling on cue sometime soon.  I need a little happy face! 
Baby crying, gotta run! 
How hilarious is this face?!!
Funny Faces...I love them!
He is going to have the cutest dimples! 

2 comments:

Legaspi Family said...

Oh he is getting so big! I love the double chin picture. James is such a cutie!!!

Rob and Delilah said...

I'm so jealous, he seems to love Regan. I need to spend some more time with him. :)

Adorable photos.