Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Nebraska Part I

July 12-15
James and I went to Nebraska to visit my best friend, Anna, who just had a baby girl, Madison Rae.  Anna and I played volleyball together at Nebraska and we've stayed close even though we only see each other once every three years.  We're determined to not let it go that long in between visits again....especially since James and Maddie are going to be married someday!  :-)  hahaa...just kidding! 

Thank you so much Anna and Ben!  We had such a great time!

Maddie is already so tall, maybe she'll be a volleyball stud like her mom!
James LOVED Izzie, their dog.  She let James play all over her, he was in heaven.
Touchdown!
On our way to Lincoln, both the kids took naps in the car, we though it was pretty cute. 

Anna's parents, Mary and Steve, had us over for an amazing dinner!  When I was in college, they took care of me like I was their own.  I spent lots of time at their house for holidays or just weekends with family.  They are some of the most wonderful people, and I was so blessed to be part of their family while I was missing mine! 

No comments: