Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Nebraska Part III

July 14
In Nebraska I also had the chance to visit with some of my former teammates.  We had lunch together at one of our local favorite places, Lazlo's, and had a chance to catch up.  You're looking at a group of NCAA Division I National Champions....10 years ago!  wow, times flies!  I miss you ladies!

Top Left: James and I, Laura, Lindsay, Pat,
Bottom Left: Anna and Maddie, Angie and Logan

Nebraska Coliseum...where you'll find sold out volleyball action! 

The court.  I actually really miss this place.  On game night all the bleachers are out, right up to the red edge of the court.  Playing in front of a sold out crowd every night...students can't even get a ticket!  4200 of the most amazing fans you'll ever encounter, they sing the national anthem together, cheer so loud the floor shakes, and recognize a great play...no matter which team wins the point.  Truly an amazing and unique atmosphere.  We are Nebraska, We are One. 
Wall of All Americans
The Bell Tower on campus
The new weight room, coaches' offices, academic center, etc. 
This is the back of the football stadium. 

My old stomping grounds...the Smith Dorm.  wow...
My teammate/roommate, Michelle and her two adorable kids, Bella and Paxon.

No comments: