Steven James: Two years old today!
36 inches tall
Size 2T-3T clothes
Size 4 diapers...I think we need to move to 5's
- Loves his Daddy more than words can express. Likes me when Daddy isn't around, then I'm chopped liver when he's home :)
- Sleeps 7:30pm-6:00am (usually 5:45am), and takes a 2-2.5 hour nap around 11am.
- Loves to play with trains and cars, push the stroller, build towers, read books, take baths, brush his hair, wrestle Daddy, paint, color, and play outside.
- Says lots of words, and a few are actually decipherable to the untrained ear.
- Has 2, 3 and 4 word sentences. usually about food, "More cheese please, mom"
- Timeout actually works now. He will sit on the step and not move until I come to get him. YES!
- Has no interest in potty training yet. Sits on his little "Cars" potty with all his clothes on and thinks that's pretty fun.
- Helps me unload the dishwasher and knows where most things go
- Climbs on everything. Especially the couch and then likes to body-slam himself into the cushions when we're not looking....he's going to crack his skull
- If there isn't a bruise, scrape or bump on his head then it hasn't been a very fun week. :)
- Loves to spin and then fall down. Ring-around-the-Rosie if we'll play, but just as happy spinning and falling by himself, then giggles like crazy.
- Loves to get and give belly busters
- Tells me when he's ready for a nap, says "Pillow and Binkey" and heads for the stairs.
- Wants Daddy to snuggle him at bed-time...not mommy. :( doing great in his toddler bed.
- The only fruits and veggies I can get him to eat are bananas, peas, sweet & regular potatoes and smoothies. drives.me.crazy. he won't even try anything. this is Steven's fault!
- He would eat "toast" with peanut butter at every meal if I let him...and yogurt.
- Gives good kisses! Will pucker his lips, and make the kissing sound against your cheek, or the teddy bear's. :)
- Knows how to unlock my Nook and find the puzzle and sounds apps! wow
- Loves Mickey Mouse, Cars, the Polar Express, and any animated movie. He's really starting to respond and laugh at the shows. Too cute!