Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Congratulations Mary!

My girlfriend, Mary, graduated from Austin Peay last week and we had an amazing weekend celebrating her accomplishment!  She earned her bachelor's in Romania, but the US didn't recognize some of the classes, so she's spent lots time and energy these past few semesters finishing that up.  Erin and I went to her graduation ceremony last Friday, then Saturday we all went to Nashville to celebrate.  We started the night at Lime, a snazzy Latin restaurant, then went to Sambuca and Cadillac Ranch to wrap up the evening.  We had an amazing time and couldn't ask for better friends to spend an evening with! 
Congratulations Mary!

Disclaimer: I stole lots of these pictures from my friend's blogs since I tend to forget to get out my camera.  Sadly, some of my favorites wouldn't download onto my blog, so here are just bits and pieces of the evening.  Check out their bogs if you want to see more! 




No comments: