Wednesday, February 15, 2012

more practice...

I have a very cute subject to photograph, and I think a few of these will be up on the wall for his 2 yr old photos.  This first one is my favorite, but the lighting is off.  I've tried playing with some online photo editing software, but it's like reading Chinese...I have no idea what I'm doing.  :)  I guess I'll just have to take better pictures rather than relying on editing them! 

These were taken at an outdoor wildlife center here in Savannah.  We saw wolves, deer, foxes, eagles, owls, bison, birds, farm animals, and gators.  Very cool and fun little family afternoon! 
















5 comments:

Regan Huneycutt said...

OMG! The hand in the pocket one melted my heart. James is adorable and you are rocking that camera, Jenae!!!

Anonymous said...

Well I love the "nose scrunch" bending over some - that's the ornery I miss! the one with Steven is awsome! keep up the good work!

I have some pictures of a cute 2 year old that look alot like this! Maybe he will favor his mama just a bit after all!
Love you all, Ma-Bah-Tu(grammasue)

Legaspi Family said...

Great job on the pics! I agree with Regan, the one that James has his hand in his pocket is so stinking cute! Can't wait to see you guys next week!

Erin said...

Great pictures! You're doing a great job with your camera. I am excited too see you in a few days! Can't wait.

Erin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.